Reliant Stent Graft Balloon Catheter Details
Clinical uses include:
- Abdominal and thoracic use
- Endograft modeling
- Endoleak sealing support
- For use in thoracic and abdominal endograft procedures
- Widest range of inflation diameters (10mm–46mm)1
- Lowest crossing profile stent graft modeling balloon1
- Compatible with 12F sheath
- Consistent inflation and deflation time
- Stable expansion with minimum balloon overhang to reduce risk of vessel trauma
- Dependable expansion even after multiple inflations and deflations2
- Improves conformability to vessel wall
- Expands kinks and smooths creases from the graft material
- Compliant balloon expansion
CAUTION: This table is only a guide. Balloon expansion should be carefully monitored under fluoroscopy. Do not exceed maximum inflation diameter (46mm). Rupture of balloon may occur.
Please reference appropriate product Instructions for Use for a more detailed list of intended use, warnings, precautions and potential adverse events.
1 Reliant Stent Graft Balloon Catheter Instructions For Use, Cook Coda Balloon Catheter Instructions For Use, Gore Tri-Lobe Instructions for Use.
2 Data on file with Medtronic, Inc. Maximum of 20 inflations, deflations.
3 Maximum inflation diameter.
4 Does not contain latex.